Service And Maintenance
- Repairs / Maintenance - Our service department’s roof technicians are devoted to service and maintenance day in day out. Quickly dispatched, we can have one of our service crews repairing your leak before more damage occurs restoring your roof to good working condition. Small leaks left unattended – more often than not – are the beginnings of serious decay within the structure of a building’s roof. The least expensive time to fix a roof leak is as soon as it is found.
- Evaluations and Inspections – Having a good maintenance plan can add years to the life of your roof. Our service department will help you maintain your roof by inspecting and repairing minor defects found during routine preplanned roof inspections before problems occur.
Boone Brothers Roofing is licensed with all the major roofing manufacturers. Manufacturers recommend that roof inspections be made annually and even more often if your roof is under constant pressure from extreme weather, foot traffic, trees, or any other pressure that is constantly testing/beating upon your roofing system. Having a good quality roofing contractor inspect your roof then immediately attending to any defects found will save money by avoiding any future damage, as well as, saving your time by limiting what needs to be repaired.
Also, know who is servicing your roof. Improper installation of additional roof penetrations, additional roof equipment or improper repairs made by unlicensed contractors will void manufacturer’s roof warranties until all damage parts have been replaced and all roofing details are installed correctly per the manufacturer warranting your roof. Know your manufacturer’s requirements, or trust us to know your manufacturer’s roofing details and requirements.
What can building owners do to prolong the life of the roof system?
- Control any and all access to your roof.
- Where pedestrian traffic is required have walkways installed.
- On Ballasted roofs, return displaced aggregate to its original position.
- Regularly inspection your roof’s drainage system so that it is clear of clogs.
- Clean debris and trim overhanging branches away from your roof.
- Make timely repairs; inspect your roof regularly.
Your inspection includes:
- Interior inspection to find leak origins.
- Locating leaks, tears, punctures or loose flashings.
- Inspecting the roof’s drainage pattern; how does your roof drain, does it retain water?
- Inspecting your roof for deterioration from oils, grease, weeds
- Inspecting all roof flashings (expansion joints, roof penetrations, perimeter flashings)
- And believe it or not firecrackers, broken bottles, rocks etc . . .
Your roof takes a beating just from the weather alone. Let us help you resolve your current problems as well as protect you from future concerns but when it is time to replace your roof we won't let you spend money on repairs if that money will be wasted. Boone Brothers has a fully capable contracting department, one of the best in the Midwest for 50-years plus.
Emergency Services – Our team is on call - 24 hours a day – 7 days a week. A fully equipped service department ready to respond to any roof emergency, any time, just call:
Kansas City - Jeff Vanderpool (913)915-7326
Omaha - Ryan Schreck (402)510-4975; Joesph Safranek (402)510-4995
Sioux City - Rodney Hughes (712)277-2103